2006/02/08

Ah Long weekends


Well Waitangi weekend is over so I'm back from Great Barrier Island. This was the view from the deck where we stayed. Thanks so much to Kelly's Dad for taking us fishing and getting crayfish and scollops for us to eat. :)

Anyway, not much happening Mobile wise, apart from HP releasing an update to WM for the 4700, I really wonder where all the AKU2.0 devices are at??



Since, I've posted one photo I feel like posting another, this one from the Davinci Exhibit at the Auckland museum. Found this interesting blog post about a suppposeded encrypted suicide note, I wonder if it will turn out to be spam??

Still trying to plan my OE, thoughts at the moment are going to Kuala Lumpur for a few days then on to south central Vietnam for 3 weeks then on to London. Can't find many cheap flights to help me do this, might have to go to Singapore instead of KL :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home